How to Profit From Real Estate: Ways 41 to 60
The list starts here: 100
Ways to Profit From Real Estate
By Steve Gillman
Here are the next twenty ways to profit money from real estate,
with titles linked to relevant resources when those are available.
41. Sell easy financing - If you have cash to invest,
you can buy cheap and sell high by providing easy entry and low
a real estate agent - Get paid for real estate deals without
investing in them, and be the first to see the really good deals.
43. Tie into other businesses - When you have renters,
you have a market for furniture and other products and services
- a subject covered in the free real estate investing course
you'll find in the resources below.
44. Make the neighborhood better - There are always
ways to encourage neighbors to improve their properties and to
do it yourself, to make your own investments worth more.
45. Self storage investments
- A little land, a building full of storage units, and you're
REITs - Real estate investment trusts allow you to easily
get rental income and capital gains through your retirement or
stock trading account.
47. Commercial rentals - These are covered in the free
online real estate course linked to below (near the bottom of
the page), and they have distinct advantages and disadvantages
when compared to other methods of investing.
mobile homes in your park - If you own a mobile home park,
there is a huge opportunity to buy and sell mobiles for big profits,
especially if you buy from desperate sellers for cash and sell
to desperate buyers with easy financing.
49. U.S. Marshals auctions
- These auctions are for properties seized by a variety of agencies,
and they can sell cheap. leaving room for a nice profit when
50. Lease farmland - This was one of the first ways
that Warren Buffet made money, and it's a topic in the free real
estate investing course you'll find a link to at the bottom of
51. Buy discounted notes - An seller who is still owed
money on his property might will sometimes sell the loan for
80% of the face value to raise cash, so you get the interest
and a big gain.
52. Short sales - Uncommon just a few years ago, now
banks are regularly allowing sales for less than is owed, so
the owner gets out of debt while you get a deal.
53. Buy real estate that's not for sale - Make an offer
before the owner decides to sell and see what happens. make it
low enough to make a profit when you sell, of course.
54. Buy rental properties
- The basic idea here is to have cash flow after every last expense;
appreciation is a bonus.
55. Referral fees - If you know a lot of people you
can arrange for a referral fee for each customer you send to
a real estate agent.
56. Office buildings - Big or small, there are opportunities
renting to businesses that need an office (see the real estate
course in the resource section below for more on this).
a book contract - There are many ways to make money writing
about real estate, starting with getting a book published.
publish your book on real estate - Why wait for a publisher
to offer you a deal when you can have your book out there for
less than $900 and by next month.
an e-book on real estate - My experience is that it's really
easy to do this now, but less easy to sell many copies.
a niche website - I have several real estate websites, and
they have made me a lot of money.
The list continues here: Methods
61 to 80